• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD (Re-listed) Fine ASM 1860 Army

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kh54

45 Cal.
Reaction score
Greetings, Folks. I’m offering my Armi San Marco Colt 1860 Army for sale. I acquired this gun as part of a small collection, but I have three other 1860s and someone here can benefit from my need to cull the herd. Proof date of 1986. Eight-inch barrel, .44 caliber, “white” steel frame, blued backstrap, brass trigger guard, cut for shoulder stock (not included). 100% bluing, 100% barrel. No scratches, handling marks, nicks or dings, but there is a faint turning ring on the cylinder that could be polished out. (I’ve got to leave something for the buyer to do.)

ASM seems to have taken a special interest in this gun and I assume that a number was offered as something special to begin with. The laser engraving is understated, and unlike so much other engraving (in my opinion) it doesn’t detract from this beautiful gun. The fit and finish are exceptional – better than my Ubertis, Piettas, and even my 2nd Generation Colt. The action is also superb. I took this to the range once because I have to test everything for myself, but that was also before the universe changed. I don’t recall anything specific, just that it was a treat to shoot. Therefore, condition isn't "mint" but nearly so.

Dang, I've nearly talked myself into keeping it.

$375 including shipping to CONUS, only, please. Payment by check, postal money order or PayPal ("friends"), the gun ships when payment is verified, etc. etc.

Attachments

Not Armi San Marco, they have been out of business for some time. I have seen one, maybe two come up for sale on Gunbroker. The one I remember had similar, but not identical engraving. I wish I could tell you more about it/them.

I peruse GB a lot. Send me a PM and if I ever spot one I'll pass it on. I'm just that kind of a friendly, helpful guy. ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back