• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Re-introduction

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello, all -

I had introduced myself about a year or so ago, but felt guilty about using the forum without contributing. When Angie made it so you didn’t have to use PayPal (spit) I joined in.

I think there are some in here who might know me from other forums and/or my time with the USIMLT. Would appreciate hearing from anybody who’d like to post. I work from home, and my wife travels a lot, and it gets kinda lonesome.

For those who know me, you may not know that I’m a wheelchair driver now after having lost my left leg in a freak accident. I can no longer compete, and loading a frontstuffer is really hard for me, but I love keeping up with things.

I may be selling the majority of my BP stuff within a year or so, depending on the results of some tests later this week, but don’t count me out just yet.

Looking forward to hearing from any of you.

Richard

P.S. - this is me with my faithful best friend, Scotty the Mini-Collie.

Attachments

• E42EC754-588A-4E0C-A683-864852CC315C.jpeg
    E42EC754-588A-4E0C-A683-864852CC315C.jpeg
    139.8 KB · Views: 91
Welcome back Richard and keep trudging along brother. Scottie almost seems full sized. When i read your ‘minie collie’ comment I was expecting a Sheltie sized dog. He’s handsome.

Hi, Bob, and thanks for the reply. Scotty is a lot smaller than he looks in the picture. He only weighs 42 pounds! My last rough collie was just under 80! Looking forward to talking with someone about my 2nd-favorite (after flintlocks, of course) ignition system, the underhammer.

Hello, all -

I had introduced myself about a year or so ago, but felt guilty about using the forum without contributing. When Angie made it so you didn’t have to use PayPal (spit) I joined in.

I think there are some in here who might know me from other forums and/or my time with the USIMLT. Would appreciate hearing from anybody who’d like to post. I work from home, and my wife travels a lot, and it gets kinda lonesome.

For those who know me, you may not know that I’m a wheelchair driver now after having lost my left leg in a freak accident. I can no longer compete, and loading a frontstuffer is really hard for me, but I love keeping up with things.

I may be selling the majority of my BP stuff within a year or so, depending on the results of some tests later this week, but don’t count me out just yet.

Looking forward to hearing from any of you.

Richard

P.S. - this is me with my faithful best friend, Scotty the Mini-Collie.
Welcome from the Northern swamp. Old blood, new blood, we’re all blood.

glad to have you back, we all need the knowledge that you can input.

Hi, Bob, and thanks for the reply. Scotty is a lot smaller than he looks in the picture. He only weighs 42 pounds! My last rough collie was just under 80! Looking forward to talking with someone about my 2nd-favorite (after flintlocks, of course) ignition system, the underhammer.

I see. You’re doing the same photographic trick those hog hunters do to make their hogs look 800lbs. ;)

Welcome there partner, I know in Montana can possibly your state as well. If you like to hunt we have an exemption for people shooting from the vehicle who are in a wheelchair. Maybe Texas has something similar you can go out and hunt some old PBR beer cans

Back