• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD Rare Kranen .451 Whitworth bullet mould new in box

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
As I'm thinning my collection, here's one you hardly or never see for Whitworth rifles. A new in box, never used, Leon Kranen 3 pc grease groove hexagonal bullet mould and push thru .451 sizer. I ordered the mould thinking I would use it for my early Parker Hale Whitworth and never had a chance to use it. It's time to pass it on to someone that will use it. Mr. Kranen quit making these in 2011 and was told by David at Research Press that they are increasingly difficult to find used much less new in box. When I bought my Whitworth many years ago it came with a handful of cast bullets from a Kranen mould and I was so impressed that I ordered one. The push thru sizer was not included in the cost of the mould but was offered as a separate part. I'm asking $475 shipped and insured in the lower 48. I prefer discreet Paypal and I will pay the fees or a US Postal Money Order. Start a private conversation with me if you would like more information or photos. The mould does not include handles. Thanks IMG_4777.JPG IMG_4774.JPG IMG_4776.JPG IMG_4778.JPG IMG_4779.JPG IMG_4780.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back