• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Ranges near Lehigh Valley, PA?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snauss

32 Cal
Reaction score
Hey all-

I moved further south in PA and am located about 45 minutes south of Allentown/Bethlehem area. I have been searching for a club or range to join, but can't seem to find any places that are accepting new members or allow black powder guns. If anyone knows of any places to look into, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks!

A little bit of a further drive is Delaware County Field and Stream. We have a dedicated black powder range.

Onelaunee Rod and Gun Club is 20 miles north of Allentown.
Near Quakertown is North Penn Gun Club.
Neither is a muzzleloader Club, but I've heard good things about North Penn and I'm a member of Ontelaunee. It has nice ranges.

Onelaunee Rod and Gun Club is 20 miles north of Allentown.
Near Quakertown is North Penn Gun Club.
Neither is a muzzleloader Club, but I've heard good things about North Penn and I'm a member of Ontelaunee. It has nice ranges.
Do they allow black powder shooting at Ontelaunee?

There used to be a public range at the state game lands on the north side of Lake Nockamixon. I shot there regularly 30 - 40 yrs ago before I moved. No idea if it is still open

Back