• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

WANTED Ranger Musket

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tacksman45

Pilgrim
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone has a Military Heritage or similar "Ranger Musket" that they would like to sell? I am not really interested in the Pedersoli Brown Bess Carbine unless a very good deal is offered. Feel free to contact me with any offers, Thanks!

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone has a Military Heritage or similar "Ranger Musket" that they would like to sell? I am not really interested in the Pedersoli Brown Bess Carbine unless a very good deal is offered. Feel free to contact me with any offers, Thanks!

I can get you a northstar west bess carbine

Its in very good condition with some visible wear in the rear thimble.

Comes with a sling.

Lock marked and engraved.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi everyone,

Veteran arms LLC he’s out of somewhere down south .

I got a pretty sweet trade gun reenactment grade musket it’s not proved but it’s all right for reenAccment loads and maybe some birdshot

I meant to say the barrel is not proofed but he doesn’t instructions if you want to do it it’s pretty much just for reenactments if you want a musket or a Fowler you might like it so much you want hot with it get something that you can actually fire live

Veteran arms LLC he’s out of somewhere down south .

I got a pretty sweet trade gun reenactment grade musket it’s not proved but it’s all right for reenAccment loads and maybe some birdshot

Actually most birdshot loads in 20 gauge and above meet if they don't exceed the weight of a roundball in the same gun.... ;)

LD

Thank you loyalist Dave I think you’re the second person that point that out to me

never thought about that way

Thank you loyalist Dave I think you’re the second person that point that out to me

never thought about that way
to be honest, I thought the same then one day checked the weight on my .610 ball....OOOPS, just at 3/4 ounce... while I was using more than a full ounce of shot. There is also more surface area causing friction with the shot vs. the round ball... 😳

LD

Hi everyone,

I have a veterans arms Indian trade gun

Its a 20 gauge trade Musket

I’ll post a picture

but I only do money orders

I say again I only do money orders I

don’t do personal checks and I don’t do PayPal

I have a veterans arms Indian trade gun

Its a 20 gauge trade Musket

I’ll post a picture

but I only do money orders

I say again I only do money orders I

don’t do personal checks and I don’t do PayPal

Attachments

• BFA00DF8-A62E-4B43-867D-7D472CAF2765.jpeg
    BFA00DF8-A62E-4B43-867D-7D472CAF2765.jpeg
    135.9 KB · Views: 50
to be honest, I thought the same then one day checked the weight on my .610 ball....OOOPS, just at 3/4 ounce... while I was using more than a full ounce of shot. There is also more surface area causing friction with the shot vs. the round ball... 😳

LD
Hey bud I live in front Royal Virginia you live in other peoples Republic of Maryland I hope that they’re not grinding you down too much are used to work out there but Fort Fredericks ago maybe we can meet up and actually see each other in person you seem like a real nice fella my wife like to meet some of the people she seen me correspond with on Muzzleloader form

Hi everyone,

Brand new it’s $749 dollars

I don’t mind selling it for the price

I bought for $600 and shot
Musket about three times

Hey bud I live in front Royal Virginia you live in other peoples Republic of Maryland I hope that they’re not grinding you down too much are used to work out there but Fort Fredericks ago maybe we can meet up and actually see each other in person you seem like a real nice fella my wife like to meet some of the people she seen me correspond with on Muzzleloader form
We Mr. First Rendezvous dude we both got a bad sinus infection this weekend I might try to convince her to camp out at Fort Frederick nothing like in those good deals the first couple days are in the last couple days heck one time I was trade my whole lunch Longhunter outfit with exception of my rifle for guys whole ranger outfit but he was much too short and I was much too tall

The first picture was 1993 of Gradley progressing to be to colonial ranger what’s the matter tweaks still love doing the Rocky Mountains for trade that’s where I started but there’s so much history you know from Front Royal all the way up to where you live, like to emulate that

Attachments

• 6A1F44A7-BF5F-40D2-A28A-7FCB41FF62EF.jpeg
    6A1F44A7-BF5F-40D2-A28A-7FCB41FF62EF.jpeg
    163.3 KB · Views: 39
  • 1E784F7B-011B-417B-8662-5E764A221ADC.jpeg
    1E784F7B-011B-417B-8662-5E764A221ADC.jpeg
    135.9 KB · Views: 41
  • 527969FA-CD92-4417-B852-960E03472107.jpeg
    527969FA-CD92-4417-B852-960E03472107.jpeg
    311.4 KB · Views: 34
  • 4AFA4075-DC36-4E06-961C-D205E90A5496.jpeg
    4AFA4075-DC36-4E06-961C-D205E90A5496.jpeg