• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

WANTED Rammer for tower pistol

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spudnut

50 Cal.
Reaction score
Anyone know where I can get a steel rammer for a Japanese tower pistol?

What caliber is your pistol? How long is your barrel? Is it the rammer that goes through a swivel or just slides in like normal? I have one but I'm not sure if it's the one you need. I believe I also have the thimble with retention spring.

What caliber is your pistol? How long is your barrel? Is it the rammer that goes through a swivel or just slides in like normal? I have one but I'm not sure if it's the one you need. I believe I also have the thimble with retention spring.
It's one of the Japanese tower pistol, about 65 cal.

IMG_0941.jpg
Sorry it took me so long to reply. Crazy time of year in my house. Let me know if you can use it.

Sorry to jump in, but if the OP doesn't want that rammer, I may have "accidentally" lost mine firing (the tip flew off, leaving me with just the rod) and would like to call second dibs if possible.

Gosh,I have been searching for two years for one of these...The used Tower repo I bought came without one! If anyone knows where I can buy one I would be so grateful.

Hey everybody. I'm going to wait a little longer for the op to respond. After that its up for grabs. I like to trade so be thinking what youd be willing to part with to get it.

I found my steel Tower pistol ramrod, it looks like the one pictured above, somebody make me a trade; anything to do with black powder revolvers, capper, mold, etc. I am also looking to buy or trade for a couple of old worn, broken or abused BP revolvers to restore , Thanks , George.

Back