• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

quit posting flintlock pictures!!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi! i am deerstalker and i am a flintlock addict!
here are some i have acquired over the last 4 months. at this rate i will have to build another room on the house just for flintlocks and fixings.
20220322_183514.jpg

build one Frankie. if i can anyone that can feed themselves can. ( wife feeds me. :D )
my percussion guns are neglected and unmentionables are covered with cobwebs.
Im building a Hawken percussion right now. I will get a flintlock and then I am going to tell my wife you made me do it. I dont need your phone number or address, she will find you anyway. lol

my percussion guns are neglected and unmentionables are covered with cobwebs.
I'm pretty much the same way, deer hunted the last few years with flintlock and haven't looked back.

4 MONTHS??????? I am way behind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Never too late to get started. 😉 I would like to offer this advice; Buy the best quality flintlock you can afford. Purchased my 1st Flintlock in the early 90's and the experience was mediocre at best. A few years later I shot my Uncle's Dixie Tennessee Mountain Rifle and was hooked.

I dont need your phone number or address, she will find you anyway. lol
Does your wife have a long lost sister? If so, I may have married her. I sware my wife can smell the off brand cleaning supplies, gun oil or something...she always seems to know when a new or new to me gun has entered the house.

Hi! i am deerstalker and i am a flintlock addict!
here are some i have acquired over the last 4 months. at this rate i will have to build another room on the house just for flintlocks and fixings.View attachment 129708
I also have 5 flintlocks . 3 rifles and 2 smoothbores , they took me 30+ years to collect and I have not bought a new one in 20 years .

I'm pretty much the same way, deer hunted the last few years with flintlock and haven't looked back.

Never too late to get started. 😉 I would like to offer this advice; Buy the best quality flintlock you can afford. Purchased my 1st Flintlock in the early 90's and the experience was mediocre at best. A few years later I shot my Uncle's Dixie Tennessee Mountain Rifle and was hooked.

Does your wife have a long lost sister? If so, I may have married her. I sware my wife can smell the off brand cleaning supplies, gun oil or something...she always seems to know when a new or new to me gun has entered the house.
i got the third woman in the set that has gun radar. catches my sorry butt just as i think i have gotten away with it. All sweetness, "where did that come from?". Me. "oh I have had this forever!" . Sweetness. "is that the charges i just paid on.............? . if so enjoy it! hope it keeps you warm tonight!". "Oh quit sniveling. "

You just proved you married my wife's sister. lol

i got the third woman in the set that has gun radar. catches my sorry butt just as i think i have gotten away with it. All sweetness, "where did that come from?". Me. "oh I have had this forever!" . Sweetness. "is that the charges i just paid on.............? . if so enjoy it! hope it keeps you warm tonight!". "Oh quit sniveling. "
I bought a rifle for my wife's birthday. She opened the present, seen it and said "you know after 25 years of being married, I don't shoot these things". Being a good husband, I told her "well I'm deeply sorry dear, I just wasn't thinking, if you don't want it I will take it". I only had to sleep in the barn for 3 nights. BUT I got my rifle. lol

Back