Quit getting my email daily notices

Help Support Muzzle Loading Forum:

Two Elks

32 Cal
Reaction score
I realized I'm not getting an email notice every day of muzzleloading forum content or new adds. What do I need to do ??

Brokennock

50 Cal.
Reaction score
I'm not sure what you have for email service. I have gmail and have noticed that the daily "yesterday's forum activity," email now lands in my "promotions" inbox instead of my "primary" in box like it used to.
Might need to check your other email folders.

Nyckname

45 Cal.
Reaction score
Fifteen minute walk from Independence Hall.
Go into options. If the box for notifications is still checked, un-check it, save settings, sign out, sign back in, go back to options, check the box, and save.

If the box somehow got un-checked, well,...

Kind'f like turning your computer off, waiting fifteen seconds, and turning it back on.

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I realized I'm not getting an email notice every day of muzzleloading forum content or new adds. What do I need to do ??
Have you ever unsubscribed from the bottom of the email? If not, check your spam folder in email to see if it is there. Occasionally it lands there since it is sent out daily. If you find it, move to inbox and white list it.

Brokennock

50 Cal.
Reaction score
Have you ever unsubscribed from the bottom of the email? If not, check your spam folder in email to see if it is there. Occasionally it lands there since it is sent out daily. If you find it, move to inbox and white list it.
How does one "white list it"?

Mine doesn't go to spam, but no longer goes to my primary. It goes to a promotions "in bin" that usually is mostly advertising from vendors I've done business with.

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Open the current email, and then go to top of it and save it to inbox
Or click the little box on the left and go to top of email list and move to inbox.
You may have to do it two or three times but it should then start arriving in the Inbox again.
I have same issue with some of my gmails I get.

arcticap

54 Cal.
Reaction score
How does a person unsubscribe from the newsletter?
Is there a preference box for that or just click unsubscribe on the newsletter when it comes.
I clicked ok to receiving the newsletter by mistake.

Nyckname

45 Cal.
Reaction score
Fifteen minute walk from Independence Hall.
How does a person unsubscribe from the newsletter?
Is there a preference box for that or just click unsubscribe on the newsletter when it comes.
I clicked ok to receiving the newsletter by mistake.
There's a link at the bottom of the email. Follow that, unsubscribe, and, very importantly, click save on that page.

Brokennock

50 Cal.
Reaction score
Open the current email, and then go to top of it and save it to inbox
Or click the little box on the left and go to top of email list and move to inbox.
You may have to do it two or three times but it should then start arriving in the Inbox again.
I have same issue with some of my gmails I get.
Thanks Angie. I'd already been trying that. No big deal, I don't usually use the email anyway.

Latest posts

Group Builder