• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Question for the "old guys"...Is it just me or are there others?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah member when I wush a kid, them old farts knew how to whine and be nostalgic. The old farts of today jest plum don't measure up.
Careful lad , I am no small boy, not an old fart either, my dick works as well as yours, that’s if you have one. Ha ha. Yes I have hunted in Nigeria Africa Australia and the Uk Trying to hunt in Norway and France. Been fighting cancer since 2006 At 79 police took away my working shotguns in case I shot robbers. Well why not. I shoot pcp airguns and hoyt ionx bow not to mention a compound , sail my 50 ft catamaran I built , i don’t know long I have left but rest assured
I ant no old fart 😛😛😛😛🥹more age 35 born on 1943 Wife Joan still ok
Ain’t too bad. Ha ha. I paint a lot too. Love to have a black girlfriend again , love them
Ha ha. My life story.

Ha ha just having fun with you dear boy love from
London. Ha ha

Attachments

• 3D1400F6-4E9A-442C-881E-F042519D345A.jpeg
    3D1400F6-4E9A-442C-881E-F042519D345A.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • 7098240A-FF00-4150-8813-20AA583CC40B.jpeg
    7098240A-FF00-4150-8813-20AA583CC40B.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • F0DB89A6-672D-44E0-8137-41A3F162E382.jpeg
    F0DB89A6-672D-44E0-8137-41A3F162E382.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • B5E64BE0-389B-4237-99E5-3F5E0FCDA26A.jpeg
    B5E64BE0-389B-4237-99E5-3F5E0FCDA26A.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • 3689810F-4986-4EE4-B19D-D44451D288F4.jpeg
    3689810F-4986-4EE4-B19D-D44451D288F4.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
  • 37632112-1882-490F-A44F-525621A581D8.jpeg
    37632112-1882-490F-A44F-525621A581D8.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • 481BEDA1-A3FC-4C22-81A8-E5C35CA85FEE.jpeg
    481BEDA1-A3FC-4C22-81A8-E5C35CA85FEE.jpeg
    134.2 KB · Views: 0
I'm thankful to have been brought up by a man , raised in a hunting family. It was Dad and me in the 1950's. I was 6 yrs. old , when he took me to his WW-2 buddies' hunting camp in Clearfield , Co., Pa. . It was big woods country , with elk , bears , deer , wild brook trout , and another animal. At 6 yrs. old , Dad had just finished my first trout fishing lesson , while he and his friend were standing on the camp road above me watching from about 100 yds. away. They were amazed to see a big yellow coated mountain lion jump down onto the road , pause and head down toward me , with a few bloody Brook Trout in my creel. The falls in the stream where i fished was noisy , and covered the two guy's approach , as they rushed to me. Dad and his friend gathered me up , and said fishing was suspended for the day. I was 12 years old when Dad informed me why they ushered me back to camp , that afternoon . Dad said , that if they would have told me what they had seen , it might make me afraid to go into the woods unaccompanied . Sometime that same year , a Game Warden in a county north of where camp was , shot a Mountain Lion with his service revolver. It was written up in the Pa. Game News................oldwood

I'm thankful to have been brought up by a man , raised in a hunting family. It was Dad and me in the 1950's. I was 6 yrs. old , when he took me to his WW-2 buddies' hunting camp in Clearfield , Co., Pa. . It was big woods country , with elk , bears , deer , wild brook trout , and another animal. At 6 yrs. old , Dad had just finished my first trout fishing lesson , while he and his friend were standing on the camp road above me watching from about 100 yds. away. They were amazed to see a big yellow coated mountain lion jump down onto the road , pause and head down toward me , with a few bloody Brook Trout in my creel. The falls in the stream where i fished was noisy , and covered the two guy's approach , as they rushed to me. Dad and his friend gathered me up , and said fishing was suspended for the day. I was 12 years old when Dad informed me why they ushered me back to camp , that afternoon . Dad said , that if they would have told me what they had seen , it might make me afraid to go into the woods unaccompanied . Sometime that same year , a Game Warden in a county north of where camp was , shot a Mountain Lion with his service revolver. It was written up in the Pa. Game News................oldwood
Tyrone, I know exactly where it is. My grandparents lived their entire lives in Bradford , Pa, McKean Cnty. Every year my brother and I would go there for deer season. Some tough country and tough weather!

Oh, the millions deaths didnt worry you?
Yes, but many of the deaths, especially with older individuals ,were called Covid deaths when they really were not. Why? Many of these people had serious medical issue of one kind or another and Covid just added to it. They were in bad shape before Covid and the covid virus pushed them over the edge. It is not really accurate to say they all died from Covid, it was just one of many reasons they died. That being said, it was more unusual to me when people who were relatively healthy got Coivd, and died. That was more scary to me.

I've always been told all of my life that there are NO Mt. Lions in PA. Mostly by the game commission.

Yes, but many of the deaths, especially with older individuals ,were called Covid deaths when they really were not. Why? Many of these people had serious medical issue of one kind or another and Covid just added to it. They were in bad shape before Covid and the covid virus pushed them over the edge. It is not really accurate to say they all died from Covid, it was just one of many reasons they died. That being said, it was more unusual to me when people who were relatively healthy got Coivd, and died. That was more scary to me.
There were a couple of deaths reported as covid related, one was from a gun shot, another was from a motor cycle accident. Can you trust your government, of course you can, just ask any Indian!🤣🤣🤣

Oh, the millions deaths didnt worry you?

Well it didnt worry us before the Covid saga BS when it was known as "The Flu" !
And yeah I copped a serious case of "Covid" AFTER being "vaccinated" and it was a super Flu, nothing more or less.

Interestingly here in Australia we lost 4,000 people to the common Flu in 2019 and it wasnt considered anything worthy of mandates, lock downs; travel restrictions; coerced "Vaccinations" or lose your job etc.

When Covid officially arrived in Australia March-April 2020 suddenly there was no further reporting of common Flu cases; and since then we've had no reporting on common Flu cases; AND bugger all deaths compared to the common Flu previously reported.

Lazy people who don't vote perpetuate incompetence, corruption, and bad government. Present state of affairs is not about "good" or "evil" but the product of elected officials in two parties in a constant quest for power and personal wealth.

Follow the money to learn who's controlling our lives and the destiny of this country. "Cash is King In Congress". My .02.

Politicians lies worry me. It is an accepted behavior. We expect so little from either party and demand even less.
Yes. It is very sad that "we" have come to expect our politicians to lie, even be dishonest, line their own pockets, and take care of number (1) etc. Hard to find a "decent" politician in either party today. Nothing but radicals left or right, no one who can work with both sides, policies that are so divergent that all we do is reverse what the other side did, and 4 years later they do the same thing, and we call that progress? LOL! It seems that we can demand what ever we want but it falls on deaf ears! A week after the election is over our elected representative have forgotten what they ran for and why! (IMHO)

Used Car Salesmen, Politicians & Lawyers, never trusted them at all

I used to trust the news to keep us honestly informed…I used to trust CNN, MSNBC…my Local News Stations.

”Mostly peaceful protestors” absolutely blew my mind and showed me the truth. Red Pill Momnent…

I don’t know who to believe any more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back