Question for Moderators: Deleting Private Messages

Help Support Muzzle Loading Forum:

Notchy Bob

32 Cal.
Reaction score
First of all, thanks to all of the moderators for maintaining this board. It is a great service to the muzzleloading community.

My question is, how do you delete an old Private Message, or "Conversation." There is a very old one in my Inbox, which appears to be junk, from somebody named "Angie." I have not opened it. I would like to trash it, but I don't know how.

What can you tell me?

Thanks,

Notchy Bob

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I answered this once and must have not hit post.

You'll have to Leave conversation. It is on the top of the tool header for a conversation. That will make it where you don't see it. The rest of the members of the conversation would have to Leave it also for it to completely go away.

And when you Leave a box will pop up. You can check to allow responses or not to allow responses. If you allow and the other party answers, you will see it again.

Notchy Bob

32 Cal.
Reaction score
I answered this once and must have not hit post.

You'll have to Leave conversation. It is on the top of the tool header for a conversation. That will make it where you don't see it. The rest of the members of the conversation would have to Leave it also for it to completely go away.

And when you Leave a box will pop up. You can check to allow responses or not to allow responses. If you allow and the other party answers, you will see it again.
Boy howdy, am I embarrassed right now! I apologize for my ignorance, and want to reiterate my appreciation for the good work the moderators do!

Notchy Bob

Notchy Bob

32 Cal.
Reaction score
One other thing, while you're available... I can access the forum with my iPhone, but on mu computer (a PC, not a Mac), I still get the "unavailable" page. I'm hoping this will resolve.

Thanks,

Notchy Bob

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
It should update in a couple of days, or you can clear cookies for this forum and then type in the web address, that should bring you to this new version. I have found that deleting the old saved link and saving this new version seems to help. But many have found just waiting a couple of days makes it work just fine.

Latest posts