• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Put on yer poker face, January 2012

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last card. Read 'em and weep. :wink:

58 Caliber, 4 of Spades
............ 5 of Hearts
............ 8 of Hearts
............ 10 of Diamonds
............ 9 of Diamonds

grzrob, Ace of Spades
.......... Queen of Hearts
.......... 4 of Clubs
.......... Queen of Spades
.......... 6 of Clubs

Skunkskinner, Ace of Spades
................ Jack of Diamonds
................ King of Spades
................ 3 of Spades
................ 9 of Diamonds

SMO, Jack of Hearts
....... 5 of Hearts
....... 10 of Diamonds
....... 9 of Diamonds
....... Queen of Spades

Maven, Jack of Hearts
......... Ace of Hearts
......... 8 of Hearts
......... 4 of Hearts
......... 10 of Hearts!

Good hand Maven. :hatsoff:
:hmm: A Flush in Hearts with Valentines day a-comin'... could be there's some romance in your future?
:haha:

Thanks for playin' cards fellers. Hope you all had fun. Now get out there and do some serious shootin' in the "FOURbruary" contest. :thumbsup:

A good example of why I don't do games of chance. But this was fun because shooting was involved.

:thumbsup:

grzrob said:
A good example of why I don't do games of chance. But this was fun because shooting was involved.

:thumbsup:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

me to

thank goodness it was only play money

"Good hand Maven. A Flush in Hearts with Valentines day a-comin'... could be there's some romance in your future?"

All, I was in Seattle and away from my computer for the last week. I just now saw your replies and "heartfelt" congratulations. I was indeed fortunate to "deal" myself such a hand as I'd done no offhand shooting since November. (Maybe I should shoot at a blank piece of paper more often?) I must admit it did indeed feel good to hold and fire that rifle again. As for romance in my future on 2/14, I sincerely hope so. Let's hope my wife thinks so as well!

Jethro, Thanks for coming up with such interesting contests!

Latest posts

Back