• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Pumpkin Shoot

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jethro224

Reaction score
Just for fun. No scores.
Post a sheet of paper at 25 yards and try to shoot a pumpkin face on it.
Any traditional muzzleloader.
No limit to number of shots.
Post entries by Halloween.
Post a picture of it here and we'll vote on the winner.
If you can't figger out how to post pictures here send me a PT.

My pumpkin is coming.

My last trip to the range was a charity shoot followed by a few beers & a barbee.

$2.00 fine per miss. Surprisingly I was fined $8.00 + $3.00 for allowing my dog to wander.

We raised almost $700 for assistance dogs. Some of the guys will be eligible for one judging by the way they shot.

It was a great day, but I had no time to shoot the pumpkin & wont get another chance until after Halloween.

We raised almost $700 for assistance dogs. Some of the guys will be eligible for one judging by the way they shot.

:haha:
Good on you guys. :hatsoff: Sounds like a great way to spend a day. :thumbsup:

I managed to sneak out with my brand new Walker today.

A687A6B7-944B-4D71-A152-5C74440D3443_zpsnytjj8dq.jpg

smo said:
That's a weird lookin pumpkin :grin:

I failed art class because I can't draw. My teacher didn't accept my explanation but you might...

"Its an abstract "

:eek:ff the walker shoots well. Really got those steel plates ringing with 55gn FFFg. Very little recoil with 30gn & 4 wads kept the missus happy using a handgun for the first time.

Pretty sure that's a result-time record. Pretty sure it will never be broken. :rotf: :surrender:

Jethro224 said:
Yep, Studit's pumpkin wins it. :hatsoff:

WOOOO HOOOOOO!!!!

:surrender: I need to confess that it was shot from 10 yards. Do I still win?

Back