• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Proud new member of my percussion revolver collection . . .

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Oh my. Just had the first outing today with my new Uberti Deluxe (engraved/ivory) Remingtion NMA replica. Shot really good groups but shot right -- I think I can drift the front sight to adjust this. But what a beautiful job by the Italians -- really proud of this one!

Attachments

• NEW ELI APRIL 9 2021 THE FINER THINGS.jpg
    NEW ELI APRIL 9 2021 THE FINER THINGS.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 101
Thanks! I bought this off GunBroker from a dealer in Florida that appeared to have 12 of them -- go figure. That's probably about a quarter of all these in the country right now? But in any case, even though I've been really pleased with my many other Ubertis (and Cimarron, Taylor's) over the years, this one really exceeded my expectations. I also have the stainless 8" Uberti NMA replica, and it's a great shooter also.

But . . . this model seems like a unicorn. The only reference to an engraved, ivory-gripped Uberti NMA model is their "Buffalo Bill Commemorative" -- which has a gold inscription to that effect on the right side barrel flat, but appears otherwise identical to my revolver in this picture. Even Uberti's USA and Italian websites don't list the engraved/ivory model, other than the "Buffalo Bill" model. A mystery . . . maybe a distributor special? I can't find anything on the internet about this model I have.

Back