• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD Project box

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I'm done, or so the doctors say. Gathering all the stuff that I'll never finish, putting in a box, so somebody else can play with it. Not like my kids would know what to do with it. I'm asking $275 obo. I believe the rifle barrel is .50 and all the pistol barrels are .45. I am selling ALL as one item; not dividing up - just want it gone. I'll even throw in a bag full of turkey feathers I was saving for fletchings.
107699357_3377963215587281_518556401306172703_o.jpg

I’m interested in this, pm me with payment details and I will send you the money, I’m sorry to hear that, best wishes
Don M.

I will take it all. Pm payment info if the first doesnt happen

I’m interested as well, I will give you $300 plus take care of shipping..
pm me if the others decline..
god bless

Forgive my off topic post Sir. I just felt very compelled to tell you. Please do not take any mans word as the final word to your heart. I do not pretend to know your present state. But do know the vast number of people who refused the word of a man regardless the number of papers on their wall. Who still dine with their family years after the time said Doctor gave them. After all as many know and will attest to this as living proof. Then the number of perfectly healthy people who went for a checkup. Not having anything at all in the form of a symptom in the nature of the dire situation they were told to have. They upon hearing this took this to heart thinking it now knowing it. In a few weeks time. Only then to have their body catch up to the verdict given. Many think had they never been told this and never took it as the final word? They to would still be. Please forgive any offence If I have. It is the furthest thing from my intent. Just take heart Sir. Man is never the final word in these matters. This is and shall always be between you and the highest power.

Not knowing what you know. I agree with what Seven Stelle said. Pray and have your family and friends pray. Most of all if possible FIGHT it mentally. The power of the mind is awesome. Most of all I feel sorry for what your kids missed out on. Is it to late for any one of them to possibly join you in finishing one of the projects?

Thanks all for the good thoughts. I'm not dying, just giving up an active life for that of a disabled one. The spine is pretty shot and the Docs at the VA said it's done. I've already cheated the piper after being told in 2008 I had months before being condemned to a wheel chair. Even as bad as it was at times, I've never been bed ridden before. Well, I'm walking now, but dragging my left leg and having a hard time moving my right arm. So now I got my license plates, got 80% VA disability, and have to change my life style. So I've been getting rid of everything from firearms to scuba gear. I do appreciate you alls words of encouragement though. There comes a time though, that no matter how hard you try, you can't get up. Time to learn to sit for a spell.

While I am not wheel chair bound I do have a real short fuse I live one day at a time and I am still buying guns Ha! I do wish you the best hang in there as long as you can.

I feel for you brother. I've been lucky enough to live a life most people only dream of. I was never rich and I'll never be rich but I have seen some things you just can't buy anyway. A few years ago I got wiped out good at an intersection (by a fellow Vet no less) I really thought my ticket was punched. I spent months in the hospital, years in therapy and dozens of surgical procedures (and it ain't over) to keep me upright and on this side of the dirt. The point here is, alot of Drs told me I was never going to ride again or do any of the things I like to do. They were partially right, I have to make exceptions and compromises constantly but I do just about everything I did before I got hurt! Seriously! I'm in pain all the time and I just came to the realization that I could be home and in pain or out doing what I want.....albeit in pain! And bro, I don't know what your situation is but see some real Drs. Last time I saw a VA Dr, he gave me a big bottle of happiness and told me to get my affairs in order. That was over ten years ago. I go to a guy now who was the team surgeon for the Philadelphia eagles. He did both my knees (the price you pay for being an infantrymen)
9372.jpeg
IMG_3245-2.JPG
KIMG1161.JPG

Thanks all for the good thoughts. I'm not dying, just giving up an active life for that of a disabled one. The spine is pretty shot and the Docs at the VA said it's done. I've already cheated the piper after being told in 2008 I had months before being condemned to a wheel chair. Even as bad as it was at times, I've never been bed ridden before. Well, I'm walking now, but dragging my left leg and having a hard time moving my right arm. So now I got my license plates, got 80% VA disability, and have to change my life style. So I've been getting rid of everything from firearms to scuba gear. I do appreciate you alls words of encouragement though. There comes a time though, that no matter how hard you try, you can't get up. Time to learn to sit for a spell.

I have walked with the assistance of a cane (That's on the good days) for a few years now. On the bad days, I can't stand up. The VA (Occupational Rehab) labeled me as UN-Hirable, and Physical therapy literally are on record as stating "There is nothing we can do for you". But I still do what I want to, only, at my own pace. Don't let them dictate you or your thoughts as to what you can and can not do. According to them, I should already be in a wheelchair!! I still ride my motorcycle, fire at the range, metal detect at the beach, etc., granted slower than before, but I still do it. Keep the faith and most of all, NEVER give up on yourself.

If that offer doesn't pan out (though I hope it does) I will do the same terms.
You want it? It yours. If not, no big thing, I'll retract the offer and sell them finished. Just let me know as all the other offers bailed,,,,,,,,,, except for one who took it, bailed and then low balled me. My oh my, how times have changed,,,,,,,,

Well, I'll definitely take them if everyone else has bailed and will pay you immediately. I still consider a man's word as his bond.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back