• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Problem with Powder Inc.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

APG

45 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Not sure if this is where I should post this but here goes.
Has anyone had a problem getting on the Power Inc. web site. Tried getting on and my computer said it was a dangerous web site warning me that it could damage my computer. Tried using Google and Yahoo and they both had warnings not to go on. Strange since I've been on it alot lately checking on a purchase made recently and had no problems till today. Strange.

Google seems to think that web site might download malicious software onto your computer.
If you have delt with them before and didn't have any problems you are probably safe in continuing to log onto the site.

I sometimes get these warnings when going to frequently visited sites. If I know the site and have been there a few times I ignore the warning.

Just now tried a search for them with DuckDuckGo and the site instantly loaded with no warning. I'm running avast anti-virus and malwarebytes on this android tablet.

The only problem I've had with them, only a small problem, is that the shipping of my order took a few days longer than was initially stated due to a factory backlog. I Really like the box they used it will see lots of use as my powder magazine.

Rather an interesting discussion, I just tried to login using duckduckgo who is my main carrier, and it wouldn't let me do it. So just out of curiosity I opened up bing from Microsoft whom I don't really trust, type in powder inc. And it took me right to the website. Strange.
Squint

Back