Problem with Powder Inc.

Help Support Muzzle Loading Forum:

APG

36 Cl.
Reaction score
Not sure if this is where I should post this but here goes.
Has anyone had a problem getting on the Power Inc. web site. Tried getting on and my computer said it was a dangerous web site warning me that it could damage my computer. Tried using Google and Yahoo and they both had warnings not to go on. Strange since I've been on it alot lately checking on a purchase made recently and had no problems till today. Strange.

Davey Boy

40 Cal
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
I just checked the website, it is just fine.

Avast and Malwarebytes are free and well recommended, use both, less grief

Zonie

Staff member
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Google seems to think that web site might download malicious software onto your computer.
If you have delt with them before and didn't have any problems you are probably safe in continuing to log onto the site.

azmntman

Cannon
Reaction score
I use google and have had no problems? Just tried and got the message. Glad I'm set for awhile.

hanshi

Cannon
Reaction score
I sometimes get these warnings when going to frequently visited sites. If I know the site and have been there a few times I ignore the warning.

APG

36 Cl.
Reaction score
It still says the website is dangerous to down load at least on my laptop. Home computer is fine. I think it may be a problem with my laptop. Thanks for the input.

sawyer04

50 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Switch to DuckDuckGo instead of Google for your web browse and never go back you will not regret it. I just che cked powdering lodged in seconds no warning or block. You are just getting googles big brother protection .
Dave
Changed to Duckduckgo when it first became available and never have a problem.

Reaction score
Just now tried a search for them with DuckDuckGo and the site instantly loaded with no warning. I'm running avast anti-virus and malwarebytes on this android tablet.

The only problem I've had with them, only a small problem, is that the shipping of my order took a few days longer than was initially stated due to a factory backlog. I Really like the box they used it will see lots of use as my powder magazine.

APG

36 Cl.
Reaction score
Thanks for the input guys. I appreciate it. I went ahead and ignored the warnings and got to the site with no problems. I ran Malwarebytes and had no problems 😊.

Notchy Bob

32 Cal.
Reaction score
I looked up the Powder Inc. site on Norton SafeWeb, and they rated it "Safe."

Notchy Bob

SDSmlf

40 Cal.
Reaction score
It still says the website is dangerous to down load at least on my laptop. Home computer is fine. I think it may be a problem with my laptop. Thanks for the input.
Apple laptop? No issues with my PC or phone (iPhone?), but see warning on iPad.

Howard Pippin

Squint
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Rather an interesting discussion, I just tried to login using duckduckgo who is my main carrier, and it wouldn't let me do it. So just out of curiosity I opened up bing from Microsoft whom I don't really trust, type in powder inc. And it took me right to the website. Strange.
Squint