• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Primitive Rendezvous interior Alaska

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I got this info recently. Thought to pass it on

Attachments

• 20230416_120215.jpg
    20230416_120215.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 2
Didn't know they even had one! We're usually in fish camp that time of year but since there's no king salmon fishing I'll have to check it out. Would be nice if there was a bit more info on that flyer.

Didn't know they even had one! We're usually in fish camp that time of year but since there's no king salmon fishing I'll have to check it out. Would be nice if there was a bit more info on that flyer.
Looks like it's going to be a busy summer for me but would love to drop by there if I get a breather. Bummer about the salmon lately. Hope you escaped the flooding this spring.

I was wondering if there is a contact for this goings on or if anyone can post more info about it, I would like to know more but can't seem to find anything online about it. Bought some powder from Swanny recently and he never mentioned it..................................

I was wondering if there is a contact for this goings on or if anyone can post more info about it, I would like to know more but can't seem to find anything online about it. Bought some powder from Swanny recently and he never mentioned it..................................
Did you try any of the contacts on the McKinley Mountainmen page? McKinley Mountainmen Muzzle Loading Rifle Club It doesn't look like that site has been updated for a while but maybe one of those contacts is still good. The website for the Alaska State Muzzleloader Association appears to be dead. I had an e-mail address for Curtis but can't find it now. Will keep looking.

Yep I went on Friday and Saturday, it was smoking hot out! Kids had fun, everyone was super friendly, and made some good contacts. They really really need to promote this better as they are excluding people who would be otherwise interested.

Yep I went on Friday and Saturday, it was smoking hot out! Kids had fun, everyone was super friendly, and made some good contacts. They really really need to promote this better as they are excluding people who would be otherwise interested.
Sounds great! At least it wasn't as smoky as the last one I went to. I agree, I think it is something which would have wider appeal if more folks knew about it. I didn't make it this year, being in a bit of a panic mode about getting a painting project done while the warm weather holds.

Back