• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD Primitive look/style hunting knife

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Two Feathers

62 Cal.
MLF Sponsor
Reaction score
Howdy Folks, Two Feathers here:

Here’s one for all you guys (and gals), looking for a more modern feeling “hunting” knife, but one that retains that late 1700’s Fur Trade era look. The price is $150.00 + $15.00 s&h USD$’s to any of the 50 United States. It’ll be shipped, and insured by Priority mail.

The knife is 8” overall, with a 4-5/8” long; razor sharp, blade, of 3/32” thick 1095 High Carbon steel.

The handles slabs are gorgeous Curly Maple, held on with (2) 5/32” iron pins.

My Signature Mountain Man style sheath is made from 6 oz. top quality vegetable tanned tooling hide. It’s dyed Medium Brown in color with some traces of antique gel stain around the stitch holes and belt slot to make it appear older. It has been X stitched along the edge with artificial sinew. It also has a second line of running stitch farther in on the welt. This stitch line reinforces the entire sheath as well as the belt slot. The belt slot will take a 2-3/8” wide belt or sash. The welt is there to protect the stitches to protect the stitches from the cutting edge. Please, buy American, and support our American craftsmen.

This knife will fit right in at your next encampment, shoot, rendezvous, or at a vacation weekend campsite. It will cut patches, cut your steak, peel your spuds, and field dress your game: from a Chipmunks to a Moose. This IS truly “the one knife does it all…knife.” It’s a camp knife, a hunting knife, OR a patch knife, whatever kind of a knife you want it to be?

It looks the late 1700’s Fur Trade Era part, but functions just like a 21st. century knife. I designed this knife to fit your hand perfectly for ultimate control during use.

This is the one knife you REALLY need. It’ll quickly become your “Go To” knife!

I ship/sell to Canada, but all prices are in USD$ to the 50 United states. Shipping outside of the US is costly. Prices will vary accordingly.

I prefer PayPal, I also accept Postal or bank MO’s and personal checks. Please use the “Friends and Family” option when sending PayPal funds. MO’s will add 1 additional week for travel time, personal check will add 3 weeks to the turnaround time for bank clearance and shipping. I only ship on Tues. and Fridays. However I DO ship the same day as funds are received electronically whenever possible. The exceptions are Federal holidays, Sundays, PO hours, and severe weather.

If interested PM me here. As always, thanks for looking.

God bless:

Two Feathers

Attachments

• Hunting knife period style 7-20-2022 001.JPG
    Hunting knife period style 7-20-2022 001.JPG
    175.3 KB · Views: 4
  • Hunting knife period style 7-20-2022 002.JPG
    Hunting knife period style 7-20-2022 002.JPG
    173.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Hunting knife period style 7-20-2022 003.JPG
    Hunting knife period style 7-20-2022 003.JPG
    181.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Hunting knife period style 7-20-2022 004.JPG
    Hunting knife period style 7-20-2022 004.JPG
    175.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Signature card for Hunter 7-21-2022 001.JPG
    Signature card for Hunter 7-21-2022 001.JPG
    122.3 KB · Views: 0
That is a great looking sheath! Knife as well!
coolhand:
Thank you very much, I try my best.
I have tried to adopt this design as my "signature style" of sheath?
I think folks are beginning to associate these sheathes with a Two Feathers knife ? I tend not to be as versatile as a lot of the artisans here, so anything that makes me even a little bit unique, is fine by me.
Thank you for your kind words and your time.
God bless:
Two Feathers

I just received my knife from two feathers ,It is a dandy,similar sheath as this one but rounded belly knife,it's sharp and aged ,can't wait to show it off. Dark aged tiger striped maple handle with a nicely form fitted sheath .WOW Thank you
two feathers.

I just received my knife from two feathers ,It is a dandy,similar sheath as this one but rounded belly knife,it's sharp and aged ,can't wait to show it off. Dark aged tiger striped maple handle with a nicely form fitted sheath .WOW Thank you
two feathers.
Maine woodsman:
Thank you very much. I'm so happy that you finally got to check out your WE-1 Roach Belly and like it! I hope your shootin' buddies like it when you show it off? Please tell them where you got it. ;) :thumb:
Yeah...it's sharp, be very careful! I look forward to serving you in the future.
God bless:
Two Feathers

I can't believe this knife is still here at this price?
Rendezvous season is rapidly drawing to a close. Someone needs to grab this one before it ends. You'll be glad you did come deer and bear season.
Two Feathers

Due to a comment I saw on this website regarding "patch knives", I'm now saying that this would make a great patch knife as well. This knife has been here far too long. Someone needs to give it a home.
Thank you.
God bless:
Two Feathers

Great looking knife. But, as you know, I am divesting myself of a half century accumulation of ml/rendezvous 'stuff'. Do not need another knife to become another cabinet queen with the 200, or so, I have now.
Rifleman1776:
I'm sorry if you misinterpreted my update? I wasn't trying to sell "you" a knife. I had aimed this at everyone who views this knife forum...sorry. :~(((((
I'm hoping to sell this one. None of my others are selling either. Looks like my work is no longer as wanted as it used to be? It can't possibly be this booming economy?
Be safe my friend.
God bless:
Two Feathers

None of my others are selling either. Looks like my work is no longer as wanted as it used to be? It can't possibly be this booming economy?
It's nothing to scoff at, I wanted to buy a nice knife but with the economy going the way it is, interest rate rise after rise, cost of groceries and utilities going up a good dose of perspective has curbed my spending. I'm sure it has for others also.

It's nothing to scoff at, I wanted to buy a nice knife but with the economy going the way it is, interest rate rise after rise, cost of groceries and utilities going up a good dose of perspective has curbed my spending. I'm sure it has for others also.
Bushfire:
WOW!!! I didn't realize that "down under" you folks were feeling this like we are in the states? I thought it was all just here?
I hear ya.' brother. It ain't no bed of roses up this way either. I certainly wasn't belittling the folks on the website for my lack of sales. My wife and I are feeling this "economy" too and we don't like it! I guess now that the gas price has dropped a little (very little) we're supposed to be forever grateful, until right AFTER the next election??
Take care buddy. Thank you.
God bless:
Two Feathers

Latest posts

Back