• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD Price Reduction, now $50 - The Manuscript Journals of Alexander Henry Fur Trader of the Northwest Company and of David Thompson

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score

The Manuscript Journals of Alexander Henry Fur Trader of the Northwest Company and of David Thompson Official Geographer and Explorer of the same Company 1799-1814 (Two Volumes)​

Edited by Elliott Coues​

Published by Ross & Haines, Inc., 1965
Condition: Like New, Hardcover
Price: US$ 125.00 US Postal Money Order, price includes shipping

NOW $50 US Postal Money Order, price includes shipping

About this Item
Two volume set.1965 reprinting of the work originally published in 1897 limited to 1500 copies. Maroon cloth hardcovers like new condition slipcase that shows some slight damage. Two volumes combine for 1027 pages with foldout maps present at rear of volume II. Volume I, pages v – 446 - Red River of the North and volume II, pages v -1027 - The Saskatchewan and Columbia Rivers.
Bibliographic Details
Title: The Manuscript Journals of Alexander Henry and David Thompson
Publisher: Ross & Haines, Inc.
Publication Date: 1965
Binding: Hardcover
Book Condition: Like New
Edition: Limited ed.
Polecat_Tom 14 June 2022

Attachments

• Thompson 1.jpg
    Thompson 1.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 2
  • Thompson 2.jpg
    Thompson 2.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Thompson 3.jpg
    Thompson 3.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Thompson 4.jpg
    Thompson 4.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I'll take it.
It's Saturday and I have to leave for work soon,, (OT, ugh!)
will follow up with communication asap sunday,,(?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back