• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

WITHDRAWN Price reduction Pietta 1860 Army Snub Nose Like New!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Here is Pietta's 1860 army snub nose with lightning grip frame. Gun is in like new condition with a new set of Tresso nipples for #10 Remington caps. Comes with the factory brass loading rod. Asking $400 shipped anywere in the CONUS it is legal to ship to. Payment by postal money order or personal check with time to clear
Price reduced to $370 shipped.

Attachments

• IMG_0004.JPG
    IMG_0004.JPG
    583.8 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_0005.JPG
    IMG_0005.JPG
    594.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0006.JPG
    IMG_0006.JPG
    591.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0011.JPG
    IMG_0011.JPG
    390.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Doubt anybody's interested but I was shopping for a pair of that exact same unit and EMF came in at $370. I cried because I only had money for one when I ordered it. Turned out there was enough delay in their ordering process I came up with enough for two - and then they told me they were out of stock because they only got twenty in at that one time. I cried again. Then EMF called me and said that one unit's packaging had been damaged in transit (it happens) but that an excellent independent smith had inspected it and pronounced the weapon unharmed and did I want it ?
DID I WANT IT?????? WHAT KIND OF QUESTION IS THAT ????????????
EMF was all apologetic that mine wouldn't have consecutive serials because that's a big deal to most guys that want to pack twice-pistols. But I said it didn't matter one whit to me. I actually ended up getting the 1st and 14th guns in EMF's block and I am entirely tickled pink and thank my lucky stars, The Good Lord and Our Savior every day that my long-sought wish finally came true (at a time when other outfits were selling them for $425 - which is just barely out of reach for me)
I wanted them because I have a lady friend I visit 230 miles away and I have to cut across five states to do so.
I had felt really naked traveling without a personal sidearm for the first time in 40 years. I realize I am not going to win any shootouts with The Mexican Cartel with the things, But I walk with a limp now, and having units that are not going to offend any of the various Highway Patrols I may happen to meet but are also are a severe cut above your average drug-addled strongarm robber is a nice feeling. I am fitting laser sights to them next weekend. Then fine tuning the granulation of Holy Black they run on. That is when I will FINALLY feel well -
- and completely indisputably legally - armed !

Here is Pietta's 1860 army snub nose with lightning grip frame. Gun is in like new condition with a new set of Tresso nipples for #10 Remington caps. Comes with the factory brass loading rod. Asking $400 shipped anywere in the CONUS it is legal to ship to. Payment by postal money order or personal check with time to clear
Price reduced to $370 shipped.
Hello, Offer 250.00

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back