• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD Price reduction for Christmas

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Two Feathers

62 Cal.
MLF Sponsor
Reaction score
Nessmuk (original blade design) $170.00 + $20.00 s&h Reduced...NOW $150.00 + $20.00 s&h Just in time for Christmas

Hello Two Feathers here. I have reduced the price of this Nessmuk for Christmas. Get it before the price goes back up in January. It’s my redesigned Nessmuk pattern. I patterned after the original blade, created by George Washington Sears in the 1880’s. My version has a full tang handle. While the original Nessmuk had a partial tang and antler handle, I feel that my updated version will be more solid and sturdy for years of hard use. This is evidenced by the fact that the whereabouts of the original is unknown? It probably got broken along the way and tossed into the woods?

My Nessmuk blade is 1095 high carbon steel, 4” long, by 1-3/8” wide, by 3/32” thick and razor sharp. It has a cross cut grain Black Walnut handle, held on with (2) 1/8” Iron pins. The handle is sanded, polished, oiled, and wax sealed for years of tough use on the trap line or as a field dresser for larger game animals.

The sheath liner is made of 3 oz. Vegetable tanned tooling leather, with a Rawhide cover stitched over that.. The sheath has a belt loop stitched to the rear that will accept a 2-2.5” belt., The whole thing is stitched together with artificial sinew for that 1800’s look. This sheath is dyed “Dried Blood” Red. It has that kind of Maroon blood Red color.

I prefer PayPal, but will take money orders, or certified bank checks. I’m now accepting personal checks. I ship same day as funds are received or check clears. The exceptions are Sundays, federal holidays, and severe weather.

I’m also now shipping to Canada, but these prices are all USD$'s.

As always, thanks for looking. If interested. PM me here or email me at [email protected]

God bless:

Two Feathers

Attached Files:

Nessmuk (original blade design) $170.00 + $20.00 s&h

Hello Two Feathers here. The price is back up to $170.00 + $20.00. I guess reducing the price didn't help? This is my redesigned Nessmuk pattern. I patterned after the original blade, created by George Washington Sears in the 1880’s. My version has a full tang handle. While the original Nessmuk had a partial tang and antler handle, I feel that my updated version will be more solid and sturdy for years of hard use. This is evidenced by the fact that the whereabouts of the original is unknown? It probably got broken along the way and tossed into the woods?

My Nessmuk blade is 1095 high carbon steel, 4” long, by 1-3/8” wide, by 3/32” thick and razor sharp. It has a cross cut grain Black Walnut handle, held on with (2) 1/8” Iron pins. The handle is sanded, polished, oiled, and wax sealed for years of tough use on the trap line or as a field dresser for larger game animals.

The sheath liner is made of 3 oz. Vegetable tanned tooling leather, with a Rawhide cover stitched over that.. The sheath has a belt loop stitched to the rear that will accept a 2-2.5” belt., The whole thing is stitched together with artificial sinew for that 1800’s look. This sheath is dyed “Dried Blood” Red. It has that kind of Maroon blood Red color.

I prefer PayPal, but will take money orders, or certified bank checks. I’m now accepting personal checks. I ship same day as funds are received or check clears. The exceptions are Sundays, federal holidays, and severe weather.

I’m also now shipping to Canada, but these prices are all USD$'s.

As always, thanks for looking. If interested. PM me here or email me at [email protected]

God bless:

Two Feathers

Attached Files:

The price is back up to $170.00 + $20.00 s&h
Hello me again, love my patch knife.
Carry it to work and back everyday.
Love it because it is so handy.
Go to get started tomorrow on my new leg.
Can you cut me some slack on the price for this knife? Say Christmas in March?
Now working 16 hours a week so funds are short.
Thanks,
Jack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back