• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Price question

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMHO, that is high price unless in as new condition. But a lot depends on where you live. And where you are buying it from. IMO, $225 to $250 would be more like it. Bubba50 is one of the resident T/C expert guys here maybe he will chime in. But good deal is when the seller and buyer agree. So it is up to you. Good luck and let us know what you do.

If you step up and buy it, 15 years from now you probably won't remember what you paid for it but you will remember the times you had. So its only about what its worth to you.

Not sure how Renegades compare to Hawkins but I recently purchased two 50 cal Hawkens. Paid $130 for one, $325 for the other.

Would $329.00 be a good or poor price to pay for a TC .50 cal renegade in pretty good shape?

Yeah I agree that's upper end. It's a caplock as (iirc) they only made flinters in the Hawken in full sized rifles. The Renegade was the cheaper of the two, so it was the "budget" rifle and I think the seller is probably making money on the deal. Especially if you have to pay for shipping too, and no accessories.

LD

Back