• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Price Increase coming for Pedersoli Firearms

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Price increases from Europe/Northern Italy, is a reality, I import steel from Northern Italy and they have seen their electric cost grow by 60% since the Ukrainian war started. Businesses can only absorb so much.

More than you might think. Lots of N-SSA shooters shoot original guns. You just can't match the quality of the originals, especially the locks.

I bought a very nice Smith Carbine last year for $2200.
Hey Maillemaker. Do you know where i might obtain a Enfield 2 band stock. prefer a P-65 stock. thanks hope to meet you at the fort sometime.

Prices going up is called inflation.I remember powder $2.00/lb. caps $19.00/1000, I started shooting my muzzle loading shotgun for 2 and 1/2 cents a shot, when 12 gauge shells were 10 cents each. And O Henry candy bars were a nickle!

Hey Maillemaker. Do you know where i might obtain a Enfield 2 band stock. prefer a P-65 stock. thanks hope to meet you at the fort sometime.
I am not familiar with a P-65 Enfield. Perhaps you meant P-56? I would ask around on the N-SSA forum, if you can get in (they only allow members now, unfortunately). You might also check with Dunlop Stocks.

Was talking to the folks from Dixie Gun Works at the NMLRA range. I was looking at their Brown Bess kits. I was informed in Oct. the price would go up. Pedersoli announced there is going to be a price increase for United States orders. so buy what you can now.
Seems a little odd since the Euro has lost 20% in value against the dollar since summer of last year. That's a big plus for anyone selling imported products from Europe. I used to sell Italian CNC machinery in North America and would have had a big smile on my face with that level of reduction in the exchange rate. They must be facing some other financial issues to still need a price increase on top of the 20% bump from the rate reduction.

But everything's bigger down under right? :)
But yea except for the upcoming Pedersoli Baker I am pretty much done buying - I got plenty to keep me busy.
And I’ll wait to see the price increase before I get too excited. And while I hate padding Dixie and Pedersoli’s bank account (I’ve yet to see businesses lose money as long as people keep buying) really, what’s another $100 on a gun your already spending $1500-3000 on? Either you want it or you don’t at those prices.
Pedersoli is bringing out a Baker rifle ?
A real Rifle not smoothbore "reasonable facsimile" ?

Pedersoli is bringing out a Baker rifle ?
A real Rifle not smoothbore "reasonable facsimile" ?
That is what they told me direct in a email last May/June. Was originally set for 2022 (which is why I contacted them to check the status) but was advised the project was moved to 2023. They even bought an original Baker for the design process. Fingers crossed!

That is what they told me direct in a email last May/June. Was originally set for 2022 (which is why I contacted them to check the status) but was advised the project was moved to 2023. They even bought an original Baker for the design process. Fingers crossed!

We have a 95th Rifles group here in Australia, they'll be placing orders for the Pedersoli Baker if its rifled.

We have a 95th Rifles group here in Australia, they'll be placing orders for the Pedersoli Baker if its rifled.
Agreed on the rifling part though I’m sure it will be. I forgot to ask Pedersoli this (just assuming I guess) but they are certainly no strangers to rifled products. The whole point for me is that it is rifled. Need a “sniper” to join my smoothbores. 😁
The Indian repros are not I’ll guess for tech reasons having seem video of their operations.

I am not familiar with a P-65 Enfield. Perhaps you meant P-56? I would ask around on the N-SSA forum, if you can get in (they only allow members now, unfortunately). You might also check with Dunlop Stocks.
Dunlap is a no go so far called a few times they said no wood is available. I heard he is having trouble finding help to run the Copier or it is broke. who really knows.

It is really nice to talk to the folks at Dixie. When I was in their store last, I asked about availability. I was told that they believe it is a combination of supply/ demand and a lack of materials due to supply chain issues. They order whatever they can, but they expect that some things are going to be out of stock for a good while. Didn’t think to ask them about pricing, but I think it’s accurate to expect everything will continue increasing, especially based on the cost of transit/shipping.
I read somewhere that it used to cost about 3 grand to ship a container, but now was like three times that or something. The cost of running the ship, diesel, etc., wages, all add up majorly.

Back