• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD Price Increase: Camp or Belt Knife now with Sheath

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Handcrafted knife made out of high carbon steel. Blade is approx. 8" long, cutting edge 7 3/4" long. Blade is approx. 1 1/4" wide by 3/32" thick. Thinner handle is oak and is secured to blade with 3/16" brass pins and epoxy. Has solid brass bolsters. Overall length is 12 1/2" long. Made a sheath for this knife. Very thick vegetable tanned cowhide. Has been mildly aged and distressed. Will accommodate up to a 3" belt. Asking $100.00 with shipping included. Prefer PayPal or USPS money order for payment. PM for more info.

Attachments

• IMG_2783.JPG
    IMG_2783.JPG
    391.2 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_2785.JPG
    IMG_2785.JPG
    240.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2784.JPG
    IMG_2784.JPG
    432.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2786.JPG
    IMG_2786.JPG
    360.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2803.JPG
    IMG_2803.JPG
    170.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2804.JPG
    IMG_2804.JPG
    169 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
That is an interesting knife, neatly designed and put together.

@JRBCo. , did you forge the blade and assemble this knife. Somebody did a good job.

Notchy Bob

Thank You Joemolf
That is an interesting knife, neatly designed and put together.

@JRBCo. , did you forge the blade and assemble this knife. Somebody did a good job.

Notchy Bob
Notchy Bob!
For you and all others! I purchased this knife after reading your questions and comments. I’m no knife expert but I have to say the knife is beautifully done; your comments helped me close the deal. The knife is Finished to a T and just feels perfect in my hands. Mr Rudd (JRBCo) does meticulous work I feel lucky to now own this work of his! For me this was a steal upon receipt. Very very nice work John Rudd!
Thank you!

Joemolf, Thank you for the kind words. makes my day when I get positive feedback and appreciation for my knives. You're a class act Joe. Thanks again, John

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back