• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

FOR SALE **Pre Dixie Gunworks Kentucky Long Rifle Marked Turner-Kirkland**

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One of two things is going on here. Either the new user didn't read the posting rules (or even look at some of the current ads for ideas) or somebody copied some pictures from The Outdoors Trader and is hoping to find a sucker who will send him money. I don't presume to know which it might be.

The user name in the photo gives assurance that at least the poster was at some time in possession of the item. Reddit.com has a further requiremet: the paper must be crumpled, which makes it harder to Photoshop.

An unfortunate person once paid $600 for a revolver I had sold through gunauction. Somebody had taken my pictures from the auction and posted an ad on a different trading site, claiming to own the revolver.
I too had a scammer try it with some pics I had here of a older Mnt stalker or something. I had highlighted the serial # and other imprints with yellow chalk so no way to deny it. Another member alerted me and I had a real fun game of make the scammer poop their pants. Back and firth, offer to by, told then I needed to send a cashiers check to a physical address per FED EX not the P.O. Box they wanted me too. I'm a good actor, the guy agreed, gave me his phone # and address and we did the deal. At the very end of the convo I said" thats a good idea you had highlighting the serial # with chalk and photographong it on my dining room bench, Cops are enroute, best not to try to run they too close" Click. Gee he would respond again? I had visions of he and what ever he lived with hauling butt and loading the car with whatever before the cops got there. hehehe

Sometimes I'd send the moolah just to be able to track em down and teach em country manners (wink wink)

Flintlock Turner Kirkland .45

Attachments

• 20220209_095457.jpg
    20220209_095457.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 0
  • 20220209_071558.jpg
    20220209_071558.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • 20211114_121640.jpg
    20211114_121640.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 0

Latest posts