• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Powder Inc.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MikeC

45 Cal.
Reaction score
Well i'm pretty sure I had this asked earlier, not sure where it went.

Is Powder Inc. still open for business, their website has been down for a while now?

Try calling them....it's toll free... :grin:

Powder, Inc.
1861 North College Ave.
Clarksville, AR 72830
479-705-0005, Fax: 479-754-6281
Toll Free: 877-833-1799

colorado clyde said:
Try calling them....it's toll free... :grin:

Powder, Inc.
1861 North College Ave.
Clarksville, AR 72830
479-705-0005, Fax: 479-754-6281
Toll Free: 877-833-1799

Call them first and get directions. They are in a kinda out of the way spot.

Never been there but have shots many a lb of Goex that came from there. Pleasant folks to deal with :thumbsup:

I ordered some powder on the phone from them a few days ago. No problems. Wish they had their website working.

Larry

The irony is that a man in the 21st century is unable to use 20th century technology to order a 9th century invention and has to resort to a 19th century invention so that he can reenact the 18th century... :haha:

colorado clyde said:
The irony is that a man in the 21st century is unable to use 20th century technology to order a 9th century invention and has to resort to a 19th century invention so that he can reenact the 18th century... :haha:

One of the wisest observations I have ever seen here. Right on. :bow:

The Ancient Ones Of Maine have been buyiny powder from them for years. Nice people and KIK powder(what we buy) is great!
Nit Wit

colorado clyde said:

Never before have I heard the Bernie Sanders campaign explained more clearly. :rotf:

Their website must be mule-powered. Still says:

Under Construction
We apologize for the inconvenience.

Please call (479) 705-0005 to place an order
We will be closed from July 23rd to August 1st 2016 for vacation.

I've never gotten powder from them, but I do have one of their cap & ball revolver cylinder loaders that is first rate. They didn't have any for a long time, but if they do now, they are sturdy, functional and a worthwhile investment.

Back