• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

WANTED Powder Horn

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
WTB an inexpensive small powder horn for my .32 squirrel rifle. Want to keep it below $40 shipped. If anyone has a smaller sized horn they’re not using I’d love to see it. I can pay via PayPal. I live in Illinois. Thanks!

Crazy Crow has nice little flat horns that would be just what you are looking for. I think they are only like $13. Pretty inexpensive for a decent horn.
Ohio Rusty ><>

Back