• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

WITHDRAWN Powder Horn

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Antiqued contemporary right hand horn , 14" on outside curve, 2.5" butt. Handmade staple. Airtight construction. Camera kind of washed out the color which is a nice ivory. Plenty of room for scrimshaw. $160 shipped. Would consider trade of $170 value or will add cash if your trade is very nice. Payment by postal money order, only
KIMG0232.jpg

I decided to sell my bag instead of trade it. I am a little “horn poor”as my grandmother used to say...she would like out the window at Grandpas horses and remark how “horse poor” they were. He knew horses though!

This is a great horn and well worth what the OP is asking. Somebody snatch it up and save me from myself!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back