• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Powder Horn Project Finished

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Exceptional work on all parts and the scrimshaw is absolutely flawless! Magnificent is too mild a word to truly describe it.

That is a beautiful horn. I'll bet it was highly appreciated, as well.

I just finished this powder horn for a friend of mine who had to take a medical retirement; it was intended to be a campaign horn of his public service career. Billy Griner, my Horn Guild mentor, assisted and guided me in the construction of this horn. Daniel Lamping made the strap. I designed and cut all of the scrimshaw. This is my 15th horn and the 14th scrimshaw project. It was a secret project, so I waited to post until after it was delivered. Thoughts? Thank you for viewing!
Well........if I really had to nitpick............it ain't mine!
Just sayin........
Lol, looks amazing! I was just out to see the rifles of Lancaster at the Rock Ford plantation. They had some wonderful examples of colonial powder horns.your horn is every bit as good!

Back