• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD Powder horn/Bag strap

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Friday at 11:30 AM
Strap measures 48" by 1 1/8" with 9" ties on each end and was made from cotton yarn on an Inkle loom.
This strap can be used for a variety of purposes such as your powder horn, shot/ball bag or shooting bag.
Priced at $39.00 which includes shipping the the lower 48.

Attachments

• IMG_8647.JPG
    IMG_8647.JPG
    62.7 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_8650.JPG
    IMG_8650.JPG
    65.5 KB · Views: 69
Yeah, I just set up an account a few days ago! Not sure i know how to use it, but how hard can it be? I think I need your email address. I bought a bag and horn from here the other day, but my 17 year old son did it all! Let me pull up the app on my phone!

Yeah, I just set up an account a few days ago! Not sure i know how to use it, but how hard can it be? I think I need your email address. I bought a bag and horn from here the other day, but my 17 year old son did it all! Let me pull up the app on my phone!

It's not too hard once you do it a few times.
My account number is "[email protected]."
I'll mark it sold and thank you for the business.

Since you'er new to PayPal just a word of warning and that is never use the "Friends and Family" option unless you know who you are buying from. Friends and Family is not PayPal protected and you have no

Oh good! Thank you cutfingers! This strap will be loved and used for many years!!
Since you're new to PayPal just a word of warning and that is never use the "Friends and Family" option unless you know who you are buying from. Friends and Family is not PayPal protected and you have no recourse should you be ripped of.

Back