• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Powder horn/Bag strap

Help Support Muzzle Loading Forum:

D.Summers

40 Cal
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
An honor doing business with an AMM member. Ran a trapline for years when I was a kid, and I always wanted to be out there in the 1820s! And thanks for the word of warning!

Cutfingers

40 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
An honor doing business with an AMM member. Ran a trapline for years when I was a kid, and I always wanted to be out there in the 1820s! And thanks for the word of warning!
Thanks. Have been a member since 1992. Great learning experience, but of late too much politics which has somewhat eroded the organization.

Cutfingers

40 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Posted the strap this morning. Tracking number is 9500 1141 4292 1202 3175 81.
Thanks and let me know if there is anything else I might be able to make you .

Imacfrog

40 Cal
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Since you're new to PayPal just a word of warning and that is never use the "Friends and Family" option unless you know who you are buying from. Friends and Family is not PayPal protected and you have no recourse should you be ripped of.
Same thing with a check or money order.

D.Summers

40 Cal
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Cutfingers, the strap arrived today! It's even better than I had hoped for. Excellent job, and thank you!!

Latest posts