• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD Powder Horn #27

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Horn #27 is today completed and I am proud to offer it for sale. It measures 11.5" along the bottom curve, 2.5" wide and 3" high. It wears best on the right side but could be worn on the left as well.
The words "Liberty" and "Freedom" boldly grace the horn with some decorative elements and "1776" on the top. The neck is rounded with the spout being tapered octagonal.
I am asking $400 and partial shipping of $10 (total $410).
I think # 27 is an artwork horn worthy of any rig and maybe become something of an heirloom.
Thanks for looking.
Check or Money Orders, or stop on by and pick it up :thumb:
~Bob

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    537.4 KB · Views: 6
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    528.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    512.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 4a.jpg
    4a.jpg
    505.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    567.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    451.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    521.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    565.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    495.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    493.8 KB · Views: 0
Horn #27 is today completed and I am proud to offer it for sale. It measures 11.5" along the bottom curve, 2.5" wide and 3" high. It wears best on the right side but could be worn on the left as well.
The words "Liberty" and "Freedom" boldly grace the horn with some decorative elements and "1776" on the top. The neck is rounded with the spout being tapered octagonal.
I am asking $400 and partial shipping of $10 (total $410).
I think # 27 is an artwork horn worthy of any rig and maybe become something of an heirloom.
Thanks for looking.
Check or Money Orders, or stop on by and pick it up :thumb:
~Bob

Attachments

• 27 z.jpg
    27 z.jpg
    373.2 KB · Views: 0
Back