Help Support Muzzle Loading Forum:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
1. Find the forum that you think will best fit the topic of your question or information.

2. Click on the title of that forum, and it will open up to show you the existing threads of conversations. If one fits your topic, read it and then if you need more information post a reply asking for more help.

3. If you need to start your own thread of conversation, look at the top right of the forum you are in and under the top add you will find POST NEW THREAD.

upload_2018-11-5_10-15-38.png

4. That will open a horizontal box for a title and a large rectangle for the body of your message. Just fill those in.

5. At the bottom of that large box you can upload an image with the UPLOAD A FILE button, or you can just use the CREATE THREAD button to complete your new thread.

6. Congratulations, you have successfully posted your questions or information for the whole community to see and help you.

MLKeith

Pilgrim
Reaction score
Want to list a T/C Hawken rifle for sale. How do I qualify for the classified section? I try and it says I am not authorized for classified ??

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
You need 5 prior post and here 14 days. Seems that the post above was #5 for you. You should be able to post there now.

nit wit

50 Cal.
Reaction score
Angie: I have a friend here in Maine who has been a member for many years and he has forgotten his password. Can you PM me so I can give you his phone #. I told him that's why I have a rolodex!
Thanks
Nit Wit

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Angie: I have a friend here in Maine who has been a member for many years and he has forgotten his password. Can you PM me so I can give you his phone #. I told him that's why I have a rolodex!
Thanks
Nit Wit
Look at the little envelope at the top right of the forum. PM's show there, I've PM'd (called a conversation now). We'll work on getting your friend back in the group.

Barkiller

32 Cal
Reaction score
I purchased an item from cut fingers. I wanted to compliment Hom on is quality of work and professionalism in the sale.
There was a note saying I was not allowed to post anything. What's with that?

Nyckname

45 Cal.
Reaction score
Fifteen minute walk from Independence Hall.
I purchased an item from cut fingers. I wanted to compliment Hom on is quality of work and professionalism in the sale.
There was a note saying I was not allowed to post anything. What's with that?
For Sale posts are locked after the item is gone.

You can thank him by posting a public comment on his profile.

Zonie

Staff member
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Yes, you can post a public thanks which will let everyone else on the forum that reads it know what you think. If it were me doing it I would probably post it in the General Muzzleloading area.

A more personal way would be to send him a "Conversation" or PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts