• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD Possibles bag

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Two Feathers

62 Cal.
MLF Sponsor
Reaction score
Howdy folks, Two Feathers here:
Today I have a nice possibles bag. The price is $150.00 + $20.00 s&h.
The bag is made of 5 oz. oil tanned hide. It’s Chocolate Brown in color. It has beautiful “pull up”. If you’re familiar with oil tanned leather, you’ll know what that means.
The bag measures 10” wide X 7” high. It has a 4” X 6” inside front pocket.
The bag has a 1”wide, fully adjustable strap, and hangs (straight down) from 20” to 30”. The actual length of the strap (in a straight line) is pretty close to 65”.
To determine how this bag would “hang” take a 60” piece of string or rope and put it over your shoulder and down to your side. That will tell you where this bag would hang on you. Just remember it’s adjustable, so you can make it hang shorter than that.
I’m 6’3” 270 lbs. and it hangs fine on me. The entire bag is hand saddle stitched with an Antique Silver rivet at the beginning of the perimeter stitch. There is a saddle stitched front strap to keep the bag closed. I’ve riveted the shoulder strap on with the same Antique Silver rivets. The shoulder strap has a hand forged 1” Iron buckle. The strap also has a keeper to wrangle the short end of the strap.
You can pretty much see anything you might need t know from the pictures.
As I’ve said before here, “I don’t make artistic wares.” There are more than enough craft artists here on the website that do amazing work! I go for more of that primitive “rustic made in the 1700’s” look. I made this bag to be utilitarian. It is NOT a historic copy of anything I found in a museum or online. I DO NOT claim it to be PC, but it’ll fit right in at any shoot or Rondy and be a well crafted bag if you want to look the part. This bag will give you a lifetime of service, and you can pass it on to your kids.
Thank you.
God bless:
Two Feathers

Attachments

• Possibles bag 11-10-2022 006.JPG
    Possibles bag 11-10-2022 006.JPG
    230.1 KB · Views: 4
  • Possibles bag 11-10-2022 007.JPG
    Possibles bag 11-10-2022 007.JPG
    262 KB · Views: 0
  • Possibles bag 001.JPG
    Possibles bag 001.JPG
    262 KB · Views: 0
  • Possibles bag 002.JPG
    Possibles bag 002.JPG
    310.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Possibles bag 003.JPG
    Possibles bag 003.JPG
    339 KB · Views: 0
  • Possibles bag 004.JPG
    Possibles bag 004.JPG
    376 KB · Views: 0
Howdy folks:
This one is just in time to make a great Christmas gift for YOU or someone you know. You'll never beat the price for this completely hand crafted bag.
If nothing else, it would make a beautiful shoulder bag for your spouse or child.
God bless, and a very Happy Thanksgiving:
Two Feathers

Howdy folks:
If you take this bag now, you'll have it for under the tree on Christmas day.:~)))
Don't be a Scrooge, treat yourself to a new possibles bag for the upcoming year. Start the New year out in style, you'll be glad you did.
God bless:
Two Feathers

Howdy folks, Two Feathers here:
Today I have a nice possibles bag. The price is $150.00 + $20.00 s&h.
The bag is made of 5 oz. oil tanned hide. It’s Chocolate Brown in color. It has beautiful “pull up”. If you’re familiar with oil tanned leather, you’ll know what that means.
The bag measures 10” wide X 7” high. It has a 4” X 6” inside front pocket.
The bag has a 1”wide, fully adjustable strap, and hangs (straight down) from 20” to 30”. The actual length of the strap (in a straight line) is pretty close to 65”.
To determine how this bag would “hang” take a 60” piece of string or rope and put it over your shoulder and down to your side. That will tell you where this bag would hang on you. Just remember it’s adjustable, so you can make it hang shorter than that.
I’m 6’3” 270 lbs. and it hangs fine on me. The entire bag is hand saddle stitched with an Antique Silver rivet at the beginning of the perimeter stitch. There is a saddle stitched front strap to keep the bag closed. I’ve riveted the shoulder strap on with the same Antique Silver rivets. The shoulder strap has a hand forged 1” Iron buckle. The strap also has a keeper to wrangle the short end of the strap.
You can pretty much see anything you might need t know from the pictures.
As I’ve said before here, “I don’t make artistic wares.” There are more than enough craft artists here on the website that do amazing work! I go for more of that primitive “rustic made in the 1700’s” look. I made this bag to be utilitarian. It is NOT a historic copy of anything I found in a museum or online. I DO NOT claim it to be PC, but it’ll fit right in at any shoot or Rondy and be a well crafted bag if you want to look the part. This bag will give you a lifetime of service, and you can pass it on to your kids.
Thank you.
God bless:
Two Feathers
Nice looking bag, If you stitched it by hand that was a lot of work. I’m not in the market at the moment but if I was I’d be all over it. Take care, Tom KC3QAC

Nice looking bag, If you stitched it by hand that was a lot of work. I’m not in the market at the moment but if I was I’d be all over it. Take care, Tom KC3QAC
SLOTHEAD:
Thanks much. If you ever GET IN THE MARKET, contact me. I'm NOT above negotiating.:~)) It doesn't do me a bit of good laying here collecting dust?
Take care.
God bless:
Two Feathers (aka N3EUI)

SLOTHEAD:
Thanks much. If you ever GET IN THE MARKET, contact me. I'm NOT above negotiating.:~)) It doesn't do me a bit of good laying here collecting dust?
Take care.
God bless:
Two Feathers (aka N3EUI)
I will 2feathers, although I’m more likely to send you a design drawing and the materials to make what I want. I have to warn you however, I’m very picky! I’d like to have a leather haversack/messenger bag but I’ll need to determine what leather I would want you to use. Take care,
Tom KC3QAC (you’ve been hamming longer than I).

I will 2feathers, although I’m more likely to send you a design drawing and the materials to make what I want. I have to warn you however, I’m very picky! I’d like to have a leather haversack/messenger bag but I’ll need to determine what leather I would want you to use. Take care,
Tom KC3QAC (you’ve been hamming longer than I).
Sorry buddy:
I don't make haversacks.:~((((
Yep, been one since June of '80.
God bless:
Two Feathers

Back