• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Portable Benchrest

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fez

36 Cl.
Reaction score
I am looking at shooting the squirrel bench rest at Friendship. Anyone have advice on a good portable shooting table?
I am ok with building something or purchasing a manufactured table. If you have pictures of your benchrest or pros and cons of the different shooting tables and what to look for I would appreciate it.

017.jpg

Best pic of mine taken at Fort Ty a few years ago

When you rest a 42-46 inch barrels at the muzzle you need a long bench eh? The gun being shot is 36 inch barrel rested by the muzzle. The Bench was made for ML and not modern rifles.

Get a bigger transporter if it is too long.

I may be wrong, but I have some friends that shoot the squirrel match and don't recall them having a bench. I assumed it was supplied by the NMLRA like at the table shoot line.

Last edited:
Back