• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

plugs for the screw holes in the barrel ?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why on Earth? A little melodramatic methinks. Note the recommendation in case of wanting to plug them "permanently".

Nice to know that at least the devil approves. 😂
I believe it’s mentioned in Deuteronomy. I’m not gonna go looking for it. 🤓 Meanwhile, I have a Green Mountain LRH that someone got happy with the drill press. At least three attempts were made to mount scope bases. They’re shallow but look like manure, I’m gonna plug them permanently and file them flush

I believe it’s mentioned in Deuteronomy. I’m not gonna go looking for it. 🤓 Meanwhile, I have a Green Mountain LRH that someone got happy with the drill press. At least three attempts were made to mount scope bases. They’re shallow but look like manure, I’m gonna plug them permanently and file them flush

Doing the same while rehabilitating this Renegade.

20210919_114435_copy_600x889.jpg

Back