• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Pleased to be back in the fold

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've been around this forum for several years, but had difficulty getting re-connected with the new forum format. With Angie's help, I'm back.

I started down this flintlock rabbit hole in the late 70's when PA originated the Nation's first flintlock season, and 45+ years later, I still look forward to our post-Christmas season. At 75, I've slowed a bit, but I don't find that to be a negative when poking over and through our PA hills and hollows.

My wife and I live in Berks County, and one special feature of this location, is its nearness to Dixon's Muzzleloader Shop and the Gunmakers Fair. BerksCoflinter

Welcome back. Like you, I started in 1975 - the first PA Flintlock dear season, and was hooked. Not lucky enough to have anything like Dixon's around here (Pittsburgh). Pretty much left with online shopping.
I too am 75, and slowing down, but I still love to be afield, or in the woods, with a gun...and the flintlock is magical.

Richard/Grumpa

Back