• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Please Help ID a musket, repro? Approx age?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Klock1

32 Cal
Reaction score
281CE27B-543C-42D4-AD2F-069B9918F3D1.jpeg
1477D42C-B61B-4C54-994A-6F4A0EDAB397.jpeg
BEB79865-61A3-4844-9A2C-8837ED134B6C.jpeg
E5C1B616-EDD8-4F0E-8813-8AAF50FF4F6E.jpeg

I’m new here, know very little about guns. I’m an antique dealer and acquired this at auction. I think it’s a repo but I wanted to check with some experts, to see if I could get an approx age or any info on it. Thx

It’s a wall hanger souvenir gun, not meant to be fired. Maybe from the Middle East, North Africa, Turkey, probably not very old. Pipe barrel, non functioning flintlock.

I’m new here, know very little about guns. I’m an antique dealer and acquired this at auction. I think it’s a repo but I wanted to check with some experts, to see if I could get an approx age or any info on it. Thx
Just due to the extremely roughly constructed lock and the pipe for a barrel that's a non firing "prop" piece, maybe 1960s, 1970s vintage that looks as if someone left it out in a leaky shed for a couple of decades to age it. Hope you didn't pay much for it.

Just due to the extremely roughly constructed lock and the pipe for a barrel that's a non firing "prop" piece, maybe 1960s, 1970s vintage that looks as if someone left it out in a leaky shed for a couple of decades to age it. Hope you didn't pay much for it.

Back