• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

WANTED Plainsman Rifle imported by Replica Arms, Marietta Ohio

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am trying to find this rifle for a friend. She was a dead shot with one of these, but it was stolen, and never recovered. I thought it might make a nice birthday present for her to have another one. This rifle was made by Uberti/Pedersoli and imported by Replica Arms, Marietta Ohio in the 1970's or so. Thanks for looking. I originally posted this about a year ago, but this time the photos are a lot better organized.
Replica Arms Plainsman 1.jpgReplica Arms Plainsman 2.jpgReplica Arms Plainsman 3.jpgReplica Arms Plainsman 4.jpgReplica Arms Plainsman 5.jpg

I have the same rifle listed for sale, right below you. It is stamped Plainsman, .45 cal, new old stock unfired. It has much the same decorations as your rifle, but mine has curly cherry stock, is not as heavily engraved. $650 tyd , pm me with a ph# or email for pics or a video, read my description down below.

I am looking for this specific version in .38 caliber, although I am told they also exist in .45 caliber, and would consider that also. It is stamped Replica Arms Marietta Ohio on the barrel.

Back