• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

WANTED Pillow Ticking

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just ordered some from Track of the Wolf. Great company. There are plenty of others such as Dixie Gun Works.

Last edited:
Onlinefabricstore.net. An assortment of cotton ticking, canvas duck, linen. And they will sell you a 6x6 inch sample for a buck if you want to put calipers on it before committing to several yards of the stuff,

Not ticking very often, though I have found it, but you could check thrift/resale stores for usable patching.
You get a few odd looks, picking through w/a micrometer in hand, but I find good stock there. The best stock is usually on the women's side.

After you get it, burn a small piece. If there is any plastic in it, there will be little hard pieces of plastic in the ashes. Cotton burns all the way up to grey ash. 100% cotton isn't always 100%.

Latest posts

Back