• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Pilgrim from Tucson Az!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sgt. Bear

32 Cal
Reaction score
Morning, trying to find a club here in the Tucson area, Used to shoot in Phoenix but the last 15 years my smokepole has been lonely! Still shoot blackpowder in cowboy shooting but want to get the old Hawken out.
Sgt. Bear

Morning, trying to find a club here in the Tucson area, Used to shoot in Phoenix but the last 15 years my smokepole has been lonely! Still shoot blackpowder in cowboy shooting but want to get the old Hawken out.
Sgt. Bear
Love AZ, I've been out there like three times on riding trips from Sedona to Tombstone and everything in between.

Welcome from Fla/N.M. Look this time of year it's a bar-B-que out there--even the
higher desert is Hot. But you can tune her up- and get to your best load before the
seasons come in. For my Hawkins I sight in at 80 yds measured. That way I can reach
out a little or shorten up,depending upon the shot I get. Keep plenty of water. Regards

Sgt. Bear
Sgt.Bear,have you been to THUNDERSTICK Trading for your b/p needs ? They are the only place I can get bp and caps from. I was raised in Tucson ,but now live in Mesa. Thunderstick Trading is on the east side just east of Craycroft and North of Speedway.

Tom, yes that's where I get all my black powder and cowboy reloading stuff. I still want to shoot cowboy but I want to shoot my Hawken again.

Latest posts

Back