• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Pietta

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Archer 756

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Have been for two week trying to get some information from the web page e mail for Pietta. Have not received any response from them. Seems that their customer service is BS

Wow every time I’ve contacted them they always have gotten right back to me within a day they have even sent me parts free of charge

Same here,
Sent two emails through web site over the last three weeks.
No response.

Last edited:
Have been for two week trying to get some information from the web page e mail for Pietta. Have not received any response from them. Seems that their customer service is BS
Same here,
Sent two emails though web site over the last three weeks.
No response.

It’s not like there is a world wide pandemic going on that could temporarily shut them down. Obviously they just don’t care and have decided to toss their business in the trash.

That said, in ‘normal’ non pandemic times I have had excellent responses from Pietta.

Wow, Please cut Pietta some slack, the Italians have had billy hell with the Virus, many have died, the Govt. has shut lots of things down, very restricted. Pietta has improved their quality so much over the years, and introduced more new offerings of models than anybody I can think of. They are a great company, I just hope they don't fold up.

I am tired of hearing that the virus is causing the problems of not having supplies. Companies are not having labor shortage as note by some. Yes some companies are having labor problems, but they create the problem themselves. Pietta pistols are able to get if one shops around They list that pistols are in stock on their web page,

I am tired of hearing that the virus is causing the problems of not having supplies. Companies are not having labor shortage as note by some. Yes some companies are having labor problems, but they create the problem themselves. Pietta pistols are able to get if one shops around They list that pistols are in stock on their web page,
Yeah, OK.

Curious where you are getting your information? I deal with Italian manufacturing companies on a regular basis and many are just now ramping up. The Italian government still has virus related restrictions in place and companies’ supply chains are having difficulty ramping up.

Look at Pietta web page, FAP, they show ALL are available also I have been talking to some vendors that have Pietta in their stock one just has to take time and do some looking I just in last two weeks bough three cap and ball all in stock at Cabela's

Pietta has a pinned message on their Facebook page from March 2 saying they are running at full capacity and making product as fast as possible without sacrificing quality. What more information do you need? With everything going on and demand higher than ever, I can understand if they have decided to forego answering every email asking when product will be out.

Frankly, I'm tired of hearing folks with ZERO COMPASSION complain about unanswered emails in a country that was hit so very hard by COVID. Many folks are dead and the virus is still very much a threat. Not to mention the Italian government has implemented very strict measures to control further spread that have to be put into place for these factories to reopen.

Latest posts

Back