• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Pietta Starr Revolver?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Wasn't Pietta supposed to release (or already did) their 1858 Starr revolvers? I so wanna get a pair of single action Starrs. Pietta shows it as "COMING SOON" on their website.

With Italian gun production way behind, shipping issues and lockdowns it's a very poor time to be introducing a new model even if it's a release of one that was in production years ago. I doubt we'll see it till everything is normal and the backlog is cleared up. I'll bet it'll be at least another year.

I just picked this one up on the pre-owned market for $500 @ GunBroker, am not 100% sure I'm going to keep it ( I have my eye on a vintage 1851 Colt Navy made in 1863) but it's a really nice gun with a smooth action that surprised me.

NXU8fWEh.jpg

vat1U3ah.jpg

H5Wi6TRh.jpg

Latest posts

Back