• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

CLOSED Pietta Remington "Shooters Model" revolver

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Frod733

40 Cal
Reaction score
Greetings,

Looking to sell mine now to pursue another project. Seeing if there is any interest. Like new condition, silver trigger guard, progressive depth rifling, dovetailed front sight, championship level pistol. I notice Dixie gun works has these for 975 but they show as unavailable now. I will post pictures if there is interest. Thanks!

thisthreadisuselesswithoutpichers.jpg

Here are some picts. Action is crisp and nice and tight. Locks up tight. Bore is bright and shiny. Marked on top of barrel: Remington and Sons Ilion NY. This is not your normal 1858 Remington. These are custom made by Pietta for competition use. Price is 575 + shipping and insurance..

Attachments

• IMG_2645.JPG
    IMG_2645.JPG
    181.9 KB · Views: 354
  • IMG_2646.JPG
    IMG_2646.JPG
    200 KB · Views: 360
  • IMG_2647.JPG
    IMG_2647.JPG
    194.1 KB · Views: 348
  • IMG_2648.JPG
    IMG_2648.JPG
    200.3 KB · Views: 335
  • IMG_2649.JPG
    IMG_2649.JPG
    75.7 KB · Views: 331
Why would you say that smells like a scammer? If I were selling I’d ignore posts asking if its available. There’s really not a more ridiculous question to be made, and it never leads to a sale.

Why would you say that smells like a scammer? If I were selling I’d ignore posts asking if its available. There’s really not a more ridiculous question to be made, and it never leads to a sale.
If I was selling an item on here and someone asked me if it was still available, I wouldn't view that as a ridiculous question.... And if it was, I would respond with yes. If it wasn't, I would apologize for not closing the thread after it was sold. I don't necessarily think this is a scammer, more like someone that doesn't have enough respect to answer inquiries from a potential buyer.

Frod 733 was last here on Jan 15th.
Because he was here on Jan 12th and 15th and hasn't responded to the questions in this ad I must assume he forgot he posted it.
That said, I am closing it. If he wants to repost the gun, he can make a new ad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back