• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Pietta big bucks ?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is crazy! I have one that I sold for $600 but the action didn't work and the buyer returned it to me--I refunded his money and shipping both ways. I still have it and intend to get some action parts to repair it. Bidding started at $250.
p1.JPG

It was sold at auction, not a revolver from a dealer's stock. Looks pretty good to me for datecode AF/1980 SN 548. As such, auction bidding wars can be quite intense. As such, it was the first time I have seen a gun I was following go into the 15-minute rule on GB.

The French fitted case is really very nice, as are the accoutrements. The 5-spout powder/ball flask would go for a minimum of $350 by itself.

Beauty and value are in the eye of the beholder.

Regards,

Jim

Back