• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

CLOSED Pietta 1860 Army Steel Frame NIB

Help Support Muzzle Loading Forum:

Status
Not open for further replies.

marlin39a

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Pietta 1860 Army, Steel Frame, 8”. New In Box. Bought from Cabelas in 2013. Never even turned cylinder. Serial number P112149. Cabelas code CAS44. I will ship priority for $300.00. No PayPal. USPS money order Works best. No pictures as it is new, but I could remove from box and take if needed.

Dude

40 Cal
Reaction score
With the scammer activity lately, we've gotten into the habit of verifying photos to ensure they weren't lifted from another ad. A unique photo as requested with some unique detail (hold the gun by the barrel as an example) helps us know that your account hasn't be hijacked. We've gotten a bit wary around here so it would make a lot of sense for you to take some photos and post them.

fireman1

40 Cal
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
I just bought a very nice 58 Remington from the OP. I would have no hesitation from buying from him again.

fireman1

40 Cal
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
If Neil sends me the pics, I will post them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts