• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD Pietta 1860 Army .44 5.5” Barrel Half Fluted Cylinder NIB $350

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alaskagrizz49

40 Cal
Reaction score
Here’s a Pietta 1860 Army Sheriff .44 with 5.5” barrel and a half fluted cylinder. This is New In Box and UNFIRED. I bought this this past spring, and have only wiped off the preservative oil and inspected it to be free of any defects. I’ve had some unforeseen financial needs arise, and already have a full 8” model…thus this one is expendable. I’m only asking the $350 I paid for it, and that includes shipping anywhere legal in the US to do so. My price is firm and I’m not interested in any trades at this time. Please PM (private message) me thru this forum for further inquiry and thanks for looking…
AFC3B416-865F-433A-9C9F-C0382C08DD86.jpeg
B01946D1-4F07-4F48-9A05-66D8605FFDCB.jpeg
1499DA1C-E7C2-43F2-9BE2-A29551040113.jpeg
4A15B366-BDFE-44CD-BFEE-25AD65BBD858.jpeg

Will you consider trade?

OOPS! didn't read far enough - please ignore!

Last edited:
Back