• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD Pietta 1851 Steel Frame .36 NIB

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alaskagrizz49

40 Cal
Reaction score
BAF90A2E-9026-4B40-B900-C5C2B83EE1BC.jpeg
809222A0-39A4-4053-BF4D-CA2EFE85941B.jpeg
This is a Pietta 1851 Colt Replica .36 caliber steel frame revolver for sale NEW and UNFIRED in the box. It’s currently lowest listed price online retail is $249, I’ll take $175 firm and shipped to your door anywhere in the US legal to do so. I’m raising funds for unexpected expenses, so am not interested in trades at this time. My preferred method of payment is USPS money order with item shipped parcel post upon receipt of funds. I do not take Paypal. I’ve now sold 5 black powder arms thru this incredible resource for us smokepole enthusiasts in the past week, with only thus an one other now to list then done. Should you question who you’re dealing with since I’m new here, look at my other now sold listings and PM the buyers. All have talked with me by phone, some at considerable length. A proud former US Marine is only as good as his word. I’ve recently dealt with a very untrusting individual who is most welcome to do business elsewhere. Thanks for looking guys, this is a C note less than retail by the time you ship it...

That is a more than a fair price, unfortunately I do not need it, but I would if I did.

Someone is going to get a good buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back