• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD Pietta 1851 Navy 44 Brass

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkItZero

36 Cl.
Reaction score
Yes we all know that 1851s didn't actually come in 44 caliber and that brass frames didn't exist in the 19th century, but all of that makes zero difference when you're at the range!

Recently acquired this and put 50 rounds through it, followed by a cleaning and lubricating. I've recently got a chance to buy a house in historic Tombstone, Arizona (yes, that Tombstone!) And am currently selling off everything I can and eating ramen noodles to increase my down payment. My Uberti Walker will probably be available soon too. I'm also forced to sell off my swords ☹️, modern firearms ☹️☹️, and my Corvette ☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️.

Anyways, the gun is used but in good shape. I am not the original owner so I don't know the round count but the bore looks great. Date code is BF, indicating it was manufactured in 1995. Brass is shiny and untarnished and no warping of the frame exists.

$180 shipped anywhere in the CONUS. Alaskans, Hawaiians and residents of the territories can be shipped to for extra. No trade offers please, I need actual money.

Money orders are preferred, but I can hold a personal check to clear if you wish.

I recently sold another gun on here and can provide you the buyers info if you want to vet me. I also have feedback on Arizonashooting.org and the SBG sword forum.
IMG_20210118_110707492.jpg
IMG_20210118_110715441.jpg
IMG_20210118_110721340.jpg
IMG_20210118_110723681.jpg
IMG_20210118_110727091.jpg
IMG_20210118_110731501.jpg
IMG_20210118_110733131.jpg

People who are having difficulty getting Private Messages (called Conversations on the forum) might have one of the settings in their "home" set up wrong.

If you are not getting any private messages from others, click on your name in the upper right hand area of the forum screen.
Open the place that says, "Privacy".
Look at the lower area where it says, "Allow users to....."
Next to the bottom is a line that says, "Start conversations with you:" with a box at the right.
Change the box so that it says, "members only".

Once this is done, be sure to hit the SAVE button at the bottom of the page. If you don't poke that button, nothing will change.

I bought one of these brand new as a wallhanger not long ago. Could have saved some $$ buying yours. Good luck on the sale.

Attachments

• 1851 navy.jpg
    1851 navy.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 73
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back