• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Pieces needed

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine was missing some stuff too. One pole has a flimsy brush and I left that. The other was missing whatever was supposed to mount there. From pictures I've seen of the real thing, it should have been a mop. I found one at sportsman's warehouse for three bucks. It's a shotgun bore mop. The only problem is thread size 5/16x27. I've got 5/16x24 taps, but 27 is an odd one, so I ordered one from china. The pole's threaded ends are metric - I've forgotten now - something like 6mm. Nope, just checked - they're 5mm.

The bucket I also ordered from china - for a few bucks I figured it was worth a try. If you do a search for fairy garden or doll house or something like that you should find them.

Are you saying there are supposed to be two buckets?

I would guess only one bucket. The one for grease had a locking top. The one for water had no top and was probably carried in the limber.
Are you saying that the brush staffs are threaded? That sure would make things easier.

Latest posts

Back